The Climate Wizard enables technical and non-technical audiences alike to access leading climate change information and visualize the impacts anywhere on Earth.
Tools and Approaches
- ERA facilitates the meta-analysis of empirical evidence published in peer-reviewed literature on the impact of agricultural interventions on productivity, resilience and mitigation.
- The profiles provide insights into agriculture sector challenges and opportunities for climate adaptation and mitigation action.
- CSA Guide is an online guide to climate smart agriculture and a useful tool to set up national mitigation and adaptation initiatives in agriculture.
- Country-specific roadmaps to develop harmonized systems for monitoring and reporting on climate-smart agriculture.
- The prioritization framework uses a four phase approach to guide stakeholders through the process of filtering and prioritizing applicable CSA practices.
- A surveillance system based on computer-assisted telephone interviewing that enables near real-time monitoring of nutrition outcomes from agricultural interventions.
- By using Bayesian Networks, insights can be provided into profitability and risks scenarios (such as weather events and political crises) of CSA investment options.
- RHoMIS is a rapid, cheap, digital farm household-level survey and analytical engine for characterizing, targeting and monitoring agricultural performance.